DayZ Origins allows players to create structures that provide storage loot and vehicles.
Heroes have 3 buildings, one for each hero level.
- Level 1 Hero 2900+ Humanity unlocks Hero House Level 1
- Level 2 Hero 6500+ Humanity unlocks Hero House Level 2
- Level 3 Hero 15000+ Humanity unlocks Hero House Level 3
Bandits have 3 buildings, one for each bandit level.
- Level 1 Bandit 2000 Humanity or less unlocks Bandit House Level 1
- Level 2 Bandit -6500 Humanity or less unlocks Bandit House Level 2
- Level 3 Bandit -15000 Humanity or less unlocks Bandit House Level 3
Garages can be built to secure vehicles. You can start a small garage once you have finished your level 1 house. A large garage requires a minimum of level 3. Only one of each type of building can be constructed per player.
- Small garage
- Large garage
The Stronghold is a large clan building that is able to store large vehicles, helicopters, large amounts of items and provides lookout towers for defense.
- Strongholds take 23 stages to build (48 stages in update?)
- After stage 9 the stronghold can be locked
- Requires a level 3 player as Clan Leader
- Requires 4 additional players to begin building
Watchtowers are a series of different tower structures that give all players access to a tactical vantage point. There are 5 different watchtower designs (Watchtower, WT1, WT2, WT3, WT4) all with unique defenses and stairs or ladders.
- The WT1, WT2, WT3, WT4 all have 3 stages of building
- There are no humanity/level requirements for building watchtowers
- There are no limits on the amount of watchtowers a player can build
- These buildings are not lockable and do not provide storage
Fortifications are fences that are designed to provide a layer of protection around an area. Some fortifications can be destroyed with a hatchet or vehicle and others are indestructible.
- Items you place in the foundation dissappear on a server restart, make sure to either gather all your resources as soon as possible, or store them in a storage box next to the foundation.