Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
DayZ Origins allows players to create structures that provide storage loot and vehicles.
Heroes have 3 buildings, one for each hero level.
- Level 1 Hero 2900+ Humanity unlocks Hero House Level 1
- Level 2 Hero 6500+ Humanity unlocks Hero House Level 2
- Level 3 Hero 15000+ Humanity unlocks Hero House Level 3
- Leve 4 Hero 20,000+ Humanity unlocks Hero House Level 4
Bandits have 3 buildings, one for each bandit level.
- Level 1 Bandit 2000 Humanity or less unlocks Bandit House Level 1
- Level 2 Bandit -6500 Humanity or less unlocks Bandit House Level 2
- Level 3 Bandit -15000 Humanity or less unlocks Bandit House Level 3
- Level 4 Bandit -20,000 Humanity or less unlocks Bandit House Level 4
Garages can be built to secure vehicles. You can start a small garage once you have finished your level 1 house. A large garage requires a minimum of level 3. Only one of each type of building can be constructed per player.
- Small garage
- Large garage
The Stronghold is a large clan building that is able to store large vehicles, helicopters, large amounts of items and provides lookout towers for defense.
- Strongholds take 23 stages to build (48 stages in update?)
- After stage 9 the stronghold can be locked
- Requires a level 3 player as Clan Leader
- Requires 4 additional players to begin building
Watchtowers are a series of different tower structures that give all players access to a tactical vantage point. There are 5 different watchtower designs (Watchtower, WT1, WT2, WT3, WT4) all with unique defenses and stairs or ladders.
- The WT1, WT2, WT3, WT4 all have 3 stages of building
- There are no humanity/level requirements for building watchtowers
- There are no limits on the amount of watchtowers a player can build
- These buildings are not lockable and do not provide storage
Fortifications are fences that are designed to provide a layer of protection around an area. Some fortifications can be destroyed with a hatchet or vehicle and others are indestructible.
- Items you place in the foundation dissappear on a server restart, make sure to either gather all your resources as soon as possible, or store them in a storage box next to the foundation.